Healthy Recipe Chicken Afritada Shepherd’s Pie
Try this Healthy Recipe Chicken Afritada Shepherd’s Pie in your kitchen. All you gotta do here is layer and bake.
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup halved button mushrooms
- 2 cups leftover chicken afritada
- 2 teaspoons liquid seasoning
- bell peppers
- 1/2 cup leftover afritada sauce
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Add leftover chicken afritada (deboned and diced).
- Season with 2 teaspoons liquid seasoning. Add leftover vegetables such as carrots and bell peppers, leftover afritada sauce, and cream. Pour into a baking dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes and grated cheese. Bake until cheese is golden brown.