Signs of Common Childhood Eye Problems
- Inflamed or watery eyes may be due to rubbing of the eyelids. It could also be a sign of eyestrain.
- Blinking and frowning may indicate some condition that should be corrected.
- Covering one eye so that the other may see is another important sign of eye trouble. The two eyes may not be in proper focus.
- Titling the head may occur because the child is trying to bring both eyes into focus.
- Frequently crying and headache should also be investigated.
- Failure to take part in outdoor games, especially where distant vision is required may indicted the beginning of eye trouble. the child should be given a complete medical examination, because serious conditions of the kidneys and other organs ;may first show up in kind eyes.
Discover The Amazingly Simple Natural Eye Correction System Guaranteed to restore 20/20 eyesight without lasik and improve your vision by over 85% in 90 days or less. Click here…