Banana-Tofu Ice Cream Recipe
Tofu is made of soya bean and rich source of protien, yes. This simple food contains a complete protein in itself. Do you know that Tofu contain twice as much protein as meat and four times as much as eggs? Soyabean oil also contains lecithin which is of value in controlling the level of cholesterol within the body.
This tofu based dessert is a healthy and refreshing alternative to high fat, dairy ice cream and it couldn’t be easy to prepare. Please check Ingredients and Instruction below on how to prepare your own Banana-Tofu Ice Cream Recipe.
- 50 g chopped banana
- 70 g soft tofu, chopped into small pieces
- 50 ml fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Put the banana, tofu, orange juice and honey into a blender and liquidize to a smooth, creamy paste.
- Pour the mixture into a clean, plastic container and put into the freezer for 4 hours until frozen but still slightly soft.
- Scoop into balls, drizzle over some honey and serve sprinkled with chopped, roasted hazelnuts.