Black and White Rich Brownies
Nothing does it better than chocolate! After a stressful day, it’s heaven to cuddle up on a plush sofa-pillow and warm blanket into tow – and watch your favorite show. Throw in a batch of rich chocolate brownies and a glass of warm milk and you’re good to go. Try our Black and White Rich Brownies recipe below.
Yield 1 8×10-inch pan Preparation Time 40 minutes Baking Time 45 to 50 minutes
- 230 grams unsweetened chocolate
- 1 ½ cup butter
- 8 eggs
- 3 ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 500 to 750 grams white chocolate chunks
- Melt chocolate and butter together in double boiler.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. Cool to room temperature.
- Slightly beat eggs then mixing bowl. Cool room temperature.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla. Fold in the bread flour. Set aside.
- Grease and flour and 8×10-inch square pan; using the size ensure the perfect fudgy brownie texture. Line pan with parchment paper.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan. Spread evenly.
- Top the brownie batter with half of the white chocolate chunks.
- Spread the remaining brownie batter over the white chocolate chunks.
- Top the brownie batter with the rest of white chocolate chunks.
- Bake at 325°F for about 45 to 50 minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares.