Chicken and Lettuce Wraps
A Healthy Recipe filled with chicken, mushrooms, water chestnuts and carrots, these wraps are both healthy and yummy. Try this Chicken and Lettuce Wraps recipe.
Serves 3 to 4 Prep Time 30 minutes Cooking Time 8 to 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 piece whole chicken breast, deboned and cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 6 pieces water chesnut, chop finely
- 8 to 10 lettuce leaves
- spring onions, to tie the wraps
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro, to gaarnish
- Heat oil in a pan, add minced garlic, ginger, carrot, and celery. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add chicken breast, cook for about 5 minutes, then pour in soy sauce. Stir well and cook, then add in water chestnuts. Cool for two minutes.
- Lay 2 to 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf. Tie each leaf with spring onions to make the wrap. Garnish with cilantro.