Healthy Recipe Avocado and Papaya salad with Pastrami
Try this Healthy Recipe Avocado and Papaya salad with Pastrami best with Pan-fried pork chops, grilled short ribs, and spicy chicken wings.
- 2 semi-ripe papaya (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 avocado (flesh cut into chunks)
- 1/4 carrot (grated)
- 3 slices pastrami (chopped finely)
- 3 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a bowl, mix together papay, avocado, carrot, and pastrami. Refrigerate.
- Combine 3 tablespoons calamansi juice and 1 teaspoon honey; mix well. Toss with papaya mixture.