Healthy Recipe Bacon and Cheese Strata
Thinking of something to prepare for food to carry? Try this recipe Healthy Recipe Bacon and Cheese Strata.
- 12 to 16 bread slices
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or Quickmelt cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 200 grams cooked and diced bacon
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- Place 6 to 8 bread slices in a well-greased 9×13-inch baking pan or individual ramekins.
- Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella or Quickmelt cheese, minced onions, and cooked and diced bacon over bread.
- Place 6 to 8 more slices of bread on top.
- Mix eggs and milk together, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over bread.
- Bake for 45 minutes (or until golden brown) at 375ºF.