Healthy Recipe Baileys Hot Choco with Whipped Cinnamon Cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split or 1/2 to 1 teaspoo vanila extract
- 100 grams good quality dark chocolate, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream liqueur (original flavor)
- store-bought choclate almond thins, to serve (optional)
- Whisk cream and cinnamon on bowl until light and fluffy. Keep in the refrigerator until needed.
- Put milk, sugar, vanilla bean or extract, and 3/4 of the chocolate in a saucepan over low heat and stir until chocolate melts. Increase heat slightly, whisking until really frothy. As soon as mix reaches boiling point, remove vanilla bean.
- Pour drink into cups or mugs then top with cinnamon-flavored cream. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate and serve immediately. Enjoy the chocolate almond thins, if desired.