Healthy Recipe Crustless Mushroom Quiche
Here is a Healthy Recipe Crustless Mushroom Quiche that’s easy to make. Perfect to eat and save for leftovers – or to add to a nice dinner party menu. Enjoy!
This is best paired with breaded chicken and fish fillet.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 100 grams sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 100 grams coarsely chopped fresh oyster mushrooms
- 1 piece dried shiitake mushroom
- In a pan, melt 3 tablespoons butter and add 1/2 onion (finely chopped); cook until translucent.
- Add 100 grams sliced fresh button mushrooms and 100 grams coarsely chopped fresh oyster mushrooms; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 piece dried shiitake mushroom (rehydrated and sliced). Set aside. In a bowl, beat 2 eggs until well combined then add 50 grams grated Parmesan, 30 grams grated Gruyere, and 1/2 cup heavy cream; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into ramekins and bake at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes.