Healthy Recipe Fiesta Float from Del Monte
This recipe uses only four ingredients to create a heavenly after-meal treat.
- 1 pack (200 grams) Graham Cracker
- 2 packs (250 ml each) All-Purpose Cream
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of an 8” x 8” or similar pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of graham crackers. Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham, cream mixture and fruits.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
Optional: Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top.