Healthy Recipe Fish in a Sack
End the busy work week with a simple recipe that is cooked “en papillote” Just throw everything in and bake. Try this Healthy Recipe Fish in a Sack.
Serves 4 Prep Time 10 minutes Cooking Time 15 minutes
- 4 sheets of parchment paper or waxed paper, about 12 inches long each in length.
- 500 grams or 1/2 kilo cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted black kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 kilo lapu-lapu fillet, cut into 4 portions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare 4 sheets of parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Arrange 1/4 portion of the cauliflower in the center of each sheet of parchment, then top with 2 anchovy fillets.
- Add 1/4 portion of the garlic and chopped olives then arrange 1 portion of fillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with equal amounts of spring onions and parsley.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Fold the top and bottom edges of the parchment paper together and crease several times.
- Arrange the packets on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes in the oven. Before serving, cut the top part open and serve.