Healthy Recipe Freeze and Fry : Cracker-crusted Fish Fillet
- 250 grams fish fillet
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup crushed soda crackers (or herbed crackers for added flavor)
- Season 250 grams fish fillet, such as cream dory, with salt and pepper.
- Dredge first with 1 cup all-purpose flour, then dip in a mixture of 1 beaten egg and 2 tablespoons water.
- Coat well with 1 cup crushed soda crackers (or herbed crackers for added flavor). Place in a sealed container lined with wax paper. Freeze.
- To cook, defrost for about 10 minutes then pan-fry or deep-fry until golden brown.