Healthy Recipe Fresh Mushroom Soup
This fresh Healthy Recipe Fresh Mushroom Soup goes well with store bought or wild mushrooms. With few ingredients and a great flavor, it’s sure to become an instant classic.
Best with Pan-grilled lamb chops and as a meal starter.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- sauté 1 1/2 onions (sliced)
- half a carrot
- 1 small celery stick
- 250 grams sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 3 to 4 cups beef broth
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter and sauté 1 1/2 onions (sliced) until translucent.
- Add half a carrot and 1 small celery stick, both finely chopped. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add 250 grams sliced fresh button mushrooms and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour in 3 to 4 cups beef broth; boil and simmer for 30 minutes.