Healthy Recipe Hearty Tex-Mex Tortilla Soup
Cheat and use store-bought food to make this hearty Mexican soup.
- 1 (400-gram) can diced tomatoes, liquid included
- 1 (400-gram) can kidney beans, liquid included
- 1 (425-gram) can whole corn kernels, liquid included
- 1 (420-gram) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 pieces canned pimientos, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- tortilla chips
- grated cheese
- Put diced tomatoes, kidney beans, whole corn kernels, cream of chicken soup, pimientos , chili powder, hot sauce, and salt and pepper in a pot then cook until heated through.
- Place in individual serving bowls and top with tortilla chips and grated cheese.