Healthy Recipe Kofta Sub
Hungry? Prepare this sandwich and you’ll be full for the rest of the day! Must try this Healthy Recipe Kofta Sub.
- 1/2 kilo ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 patties
- French bread (cut into 6-inch pieces)
- garlic sauce
For garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon calamansi juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- dash of hot sauce
- To make the kofta, purée ground beef, chopped flat-leaf parsley, chopped cilantro, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt in a food processor and form into small, round patties. They can be frozen at this point or fried until golden brown.
- Place 1 to 2 patties on French bread (cut into 6-inch pieces). Add lettuce, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and cucumber. Add garlic sauce and cheese. Toast until cheese is melted.
- To make garlic sauce: Mix together cream, calamansi juice, chopped garlic, salt, and a dash of hot sauce.