Healthy Recipe Pinoy Bean Salad
Enjoy one of these Healthy Recipe Pinoy Bean Salad for a nutritious low-fat and high-fiber summer lunch.
- 1 tablespoon local vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce (patis)
- 150 grams boiled Baguio (green) beans
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 sliced hard-cooked eggs
- Make the dressing: Mix 1 tablespoon local vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce (patis) until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Prepare in a platter 150 grams boiled Baguio (green) beans, 2 sliced tomatoes, and 2 sliced hard-cooked eggs.
- Toss with the dressing before serving.