Healthy Recipe Pork Nilaga
Welcome the rainy season with the goodness of warm soups cooked just the way you like it. Try this Healthy Recipe Pork Nilaga.
- 1/2 kg pork
- 1 liter water
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 10 pieces whole peppercorn
- 2 packs New Maggi Mysabaw Pork Granules
- 2 pieces medium kamote, cubed
- 1 cup sliced pechay
- 1/4 cup slice spring onions
- patis to tast
- Place pork, water and onion in a pot. Bring to boil, then add perppercorns. Let simmer for 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- When pork is close to tender; pour in New Maggi Mysabaw Pork Granules.
- Add kamote to simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Removed from heat and add remaining vegetables. Add patis to taste and serve hot.