Healthy Recipe Rich and Oozy Chocolate Puds
This yummy individual pudding are easy to make - Rich and Oozy Chocolate Puds. You can refrigerate the batter in pudding until you are ready to bake them – perfect for a dinner party.
Serves 6 Prep Time 15 minutes Baking Time 12 minutes
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, plus extra to grease pudding molds
- 350 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- cream or ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Butter 6 individual pudding molds or ramekins and line bottoms with round of.
- Melt the chocolate in heatproof bowl over saucepan of barely simmering water. Do not let water touch bottom of bowl. (Or melt chocolate in microwave). Cool slightly.
- With a mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egs one by one, beating well.
- Divide batter when molds. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, run a butter knife around puddings, turn upside down and unmold onto serving plates. Carefully remove baking paper and serve pudding with cream or ice cream.