Healthy Recipe Roast Chicken a la King
You can use your leftover roast chicken and come up with this totally new dish! Try this Healthy Recipe Roast Chicken a la King at home.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 2 cups water
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 2 cups diced store-bought roast chicken
- 1 cup diced red and green bell pepper
- Melt butter and brown flour in it.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat; stir in chicken bouillon, water, and milk. Boil for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups diced store-bought roast chicken and 1 cup diced red and green bell pepper. Heat through.