Healthy Recipe Smoke Salmon Sushi
- 200 grams Japanese rice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 1 strip smoked salmon
- cucumber strips
- nori sheets
- Cook Japanese rice in a rice cooker with water.
- Melt brown sugar in rice vinegar.
- While rice is still warm, add the vinegar mixture and blend well. Cool the sushi rice.
- With wet hands, spread a thin layer of rice on a sheet of nori. Spread cream cheese.
- Arrange spring onion, smoked salmon, and cucumber strips about 2 inches from the edge of the nori sheet. Roll tightly. Repeat withmore nori sheets. Chill for about 30 minutes to set.
- Slice with a wet, sharp knife. Serve with Japanese soy sauce and wasabi paste.