Healthy Recipe Spicy Sesame Noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 2 tablespoons oriental-style soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chili powder
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 200 grams cooled, rinsed buckwheat noodles
- roasted sesame seeds for garnish
- In a pan, sauté minced garlic and grated ginger in corn oil.
- When aromatic, pour in oriental-style soy sauce, Dijon mustard,water, brown sugar, sesame oil, dried chili powder. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss in roasted sesame seeds and buckwheat noodles. Mix well. Garnish with roasted sesame seeds.