Healthy Recipe Spicy Spinach and Garlic Pasta
- 200 grams angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 whole garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- chili flakes
- Cook 200 grams angel hair pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add 1 whole garlic (chopped) and sauté until translucent. Do not let it brown.
- Add 1 cup fresh spinach leaves (torn into small pieces), and sauté just until they wilt. Add a pinch of chili flakes and season with salt.
- Toss the garlic spinach sauce with the pasta and serve.