Healthy Recipe Two-Cabbage Slaw
This Healthy Recipe Two-Cabbage Slaw dish is not only a gret choice of salad options – it is also very eye catching – because of the combination of colours.
Try this Two-Cabbage Slaw at home
- 1/4 green cabbage (julienned)
- 1/4 red cabbage (julienned)
- two cabbages
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 3 dried apricots (chopped finely)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- salt and pepper
- Separately toss 1/4 green cabbage (julienned) and 1/4 red cabbage (julienned) in salt. Squeeze dry and rinse well.
- Combine two cabbages and add in 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in can (drained), 1 teaspoon celery seeds, 3 dried apricots (chopped finely), 3 tablespoons finely chopped toasted walnuts.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons light corn syrup; season with salt and pepper. Mix into cabbage mixture. Refrigerate.