Healthy Recipe Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Try this Healthy Recipe Vietnamese Spring Rolls tastes good even when eaten cold!
- 100 grams Chinese vermicelli noodles (sotanghon)
- 200 grams cooked beef
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts (togue)
- 1/4 cup spring onions (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (patis)
- 2 tablespoons honey
For the Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup hot water
- cilantro sprigs
- sliced bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
- Soak 100 grams Chinese vermicelli noodles (sotanghon) in hot water until soft; cut into 2-inch lengths. Set aside.
- Slice thinly 200 grams cooked beef (like leftover beef like tapa). Set aside.
- Blanch 1/2 cup julienned carrots, 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts (togue) in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Toss noodles, 1/4 cup spring onions (cut into 1-inch strips), and vegetables in a mixture of 3 tablespoons fish sauce (patis) and 2 tablespoons honey.
- Soak Vietnamese spring roll wrappers in water for a few seconds to soften.
- Place 2 tablespoons of noodle on each wrapper. Top with a few slices of beef and 3 cilantro leaves. Tuck in sides and roll.
- Serve with peanut sauce.
To make the peanut sauce: Mix 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 3/4 cup hot water. Add a few cilantro sprigs and sliced bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo).