Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe
Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe you definitely should try it at home.
Serve 4. Prep and Cooking Time 30 minutes. Nutritional Info per Serving 9.5g total fat, 1.8g saturated fat, 400 calories, 24g carbohydrates, 51g protein, 5 g fiber.
Lemon and Herb Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- salt and peeper to taste
- 4 pieces (200 grams each) chicken breast fillets, halved crosswise
- 600 grams potatoes, sliced thickly
- 6 medium tomatoes, halved
- 175 grams asparagus
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup bottled tomato chutney
- lemon wedges to serve
- Combine garlic, lemon rind chopped parsley, thyme and a little salt and pepper in a medium bowl; add chicken, toss well.
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook tomatoes and asparagus on a heated, oil grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until tender. Combine tomatoes, asparagus, potatoes, lemon juice, oil, parsely leaves, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Cook chicken in same heated grill plate until browned on both sides and just cooked through.
- Serve chicken with tomato mixture, tomato chutney and lemon wedges.