Pear Crumble Healthy Recipe
For all those Pear fruit addict. Keep delighting the pleasure of pears as they are nutritional and healthy for the body. Those who have still not developed the love for pears can develop their taste for it now after reading about its numerous benefits. After all, this sweet and juicy fruit is not only delicious but also sweet and nutritious. Pears are excellent source of water-soluble fiber.
They contain vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, folic acid and niacin. It is also rich in copper, phosphorus and potassium, with lesser amounts of calcium, chlorine, iron, magnesium, sodium and sulfur.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 100 g rolled porridge oats
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 50 g plain wholemeal flour
- 50 g raw, unsalted hazelnuts, ground
- 50 g soft brown sugar
- 500 g pears (or other seasonal fruit), peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp muscat raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp water
- Put the oats, flour, ground nuts and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix. Chop up the butter, then rub it into the mixture with your fingers.
- Place the fruit into a deep pie dish about 20 cm in diameter, and stir in the raisins and cinnamon. Add the water, then cover with the crumble mixture. Put it in the middle of the oven and cook at 200°C/400°F for 20 to 25 minutes until the fruit is cooked.